Family Day Care
Exceptional Family Day Care
Family Day Care with Kentish is a high-quality, home-based early childhood education and care service – catering for children aged from 6 weeks through to 12 years
Family Day Care operates under the same National Quality Framework (NQF) as other forms of childcare, incorporating:
- National regulations
- Quality and qualification standards
- Recognised educational frameworks
- An assessment and ratings process
Parents are eligible for the Federal Government Child Care Benefit and Child Care Subsidy.
Our Northern Territory day care services are suitable for families seeking care and education in a small group setting. We are all about making things easier for families. While the bulk of our educators provide child care during business hours, a number of our educators can provide child care to work around parent’s shift work as well as irregular hours.
If you would like your child to benefit from our award winning family day care service, or you would like some information on becoming a registered family day care educator/provider, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly staff today.
Looking for family day care with Kentish?
All our Kentish Family Day Care Educators:
- hold a minimum qualification of completion of an approved Certificate III level Early Childhood Education and Care course
- hold a current approved First Aid and CPR certification qualification
- hold a recognised and accredited food safe handling certificate
- have undertaken a current approved asthma management and anaphylaxis management training
- hold a current drivers licence
- possess a National Police Clearance
- possess a Working with Children Clearance Notice and Ochre Card issued by the Northern Territory Government
- have successfully completed the Kentish educator induction training
- have successfully passed a home safety inspection conducted by Kentish.
Operating Hours & Services
Our Family Day Care Educator’s operating hours and services offered may vary from educator to educator. These may include:
- Monday to Friday Family Day Care
- After School Care
- Holiday/Vacation Care
- School pickups and drop offs
An hourly rate is set by the individual educator and this may vary from educator to educator.